This article will help you find:
- The total number of patients on your treatment
- The numbers of patients on competitor treatments
1. Select the therapy area (1) you want to explore and then go to Reports (2).
2. The filters at the top of the report can be used to configure the report to suit your purposes. Note: filters retain values from previous sessions - you may need to reset them before continuing.
3. Hold your cursor over the right edge of the chart to see a list of all selected items (from the Item Group filter) and the number of patients on treatment for each as of the most recent data update.
4. Holding your cursor over data points for previous dates will reveal the numbers for all selected brands at that particular point in time.